Summer breaks are always a delight; you get quality time to spend with family, friends and loved ones! In a way to plan the perfect escape with the most precious people in your life and enjoy to the utmost. For holidays to be made a perfect one, they need to be planned perfectly! There are a number of important things that are brought into consideration.
What we, at CollectOffers feel is that instead of opting for a high-end hotel or rather a budget friendly one as well, you can plan your stay at a self-catering cottage, in the countryside, outskirts of the city you plan to travel. Self-catering cottages have got various benefits to talking about. You get the freedom, the independence; make your own meals without following the hotel schedule and disturbing other guest members (and getting by others too!).
When it comes to planning- which includes booking both your flights and holiday rentalsyou need to jot down your budget. So, in order to save in your travel expenditure and not make the break an out-of-the-budget thing, here’s a guide for you on How to book cheap self-catering cottages in the UK for summers.
So, here’s a guideline on how to make your family time a budget-friendly holiday break!
• Fix in your Budget: The most basic step is to fix in your budget. The more you will be cleared in your thought of your budget, the more benefitted you will be. Your budget then lets you decide and manage your further fun activities and how capable are you to entertain your family members.
• Plan your dates: Pre-planning is always an advantage. When you pre-plan your check-in and check out dates you slice down your further hurdles. You get the bookings of the cottages easily, because when you do your bookings a few days before your holiday that lets you in a trap to book a cottage that was not what you wanted. During the peak time the process also reaches at its highest rates.
• Research for the Best Cottage Pick: Whether you want to book a cottage nearer to the city place or one in the outskirts of the city where you plan to travel. Then comparing it with the dates of your trip, when you wish to plan your holidays.
• Book Online: The best way of booking cottages online is that you cut the cost of the middleman, which you pay while making a booking through travel agency. Secondly, when you are pre-booking you get number of discounts on your booking through websites. Websites like- Sykes, Manor Cottages, Coast and Country, Canvas Holidays and many others.
• Benefit yourself with add-on discounts: While booking online you don’t only benefit yourself with the website discounts but also with additional discounts. Make your bookings through CollectOffers and you are privileged to get enthralling discount coupons and voucher codes.
• Follow the Do’s and Don’ts:
Never get tricked in booking a fake property, a property that does not exist. That is the main reason of booking a cottage online and especially from a trusted website. The websites that we have already mentioned to you: Sykes, Coast and country and others are prominent cottage booking sites and you will never fall a prey to the fake ones.
Holiday rentals save on living costs, as you can cook some meals at home – a boon in expensive countries. If you’re staying in the UK, consider booking a cheap supermarket delivery for your first day, or take along essentials such as tea bags.
Direct booking sites make traveling for holiday rentals a cinch. Use at least three websites to set a target price before you book your cottage.
• Payment time: Always try to make your payments through credit cards. Card payments make your booking directly and a little faster. Not only faster payment is an advantage but also you get several bonus benefits too. Banks offer additional cash back offers when you make payments online through their credit cards. You can also trip on CollectOffers for further more discounts and bonus discount benefits.
Once you’re done with your payments and booked your cottage you may lay back and just plan ways to get your loved ones entertained in their escape to fun and happy time.