Blackheads occur in puberty, which is a signal of the changing hormones inside you.
Causes for blackheads:
In some cases, blackheads are hereditary but mostly, people who are in puberty have blackheads because the hormone androgen has an effect on excreting oil. When sebaceous glands are over activated, they will excrete oil in excess on the skin’s surface. The excess oil combines with dust, dead skin cells and bacteria to makeclog pores which leads to acne. These acnes are opening on skin surface makes oxygen reaction, turns it into black. That’s why we call it blackheads.
The acnes are black above the skin, white underneath and hard. They usually appear on the chin, nose or the two sides of the cheek.
Blackheads reduce the smoothness of our skin, even when we remove them by finger, they always get back and enlarge the pores. To not suffer from this problem, it is necessary to know some tips to remove blackheads at home with simple, natural ingredients. They could be found easily.
Let’s get started!
Below are 6 ways to remove blackheads at home for all of you
For step 1, clean the surface of the skin you want to treat.
Step 2: mix toothpaste and half a teaspoon of salt
Step 3: apply the mix on the skin surface with blackheads then massage
Step 4: leave it on for 5 minutes then wash off with warm water
There are 2 ways to get rid of blackheads, using eitherthe egg white or the egg yolk.
- Using egg white:
- Separate the egg white and give it a beat
- Clean the face and dry it out with a clean towel.
- Apply the egg white on the skin surface with blackheads
- Leave it on for 20 minutes then wash off with warm water
- Using egg yolk:
- Separate the egg yolk, put in into a bowl with few lime drops
- Dip a cotton pad into the egg yolk and lime mix andapply it on the skin
- Wait until the mixture dries out and getshard, and pull it from bottom to top to remove the blackheads
- Aspirin, yogurt (sugar free) and honey
- Crush 3 aspirin tablets in a bowl
- Add 3 spoons of yogurt and 1 spoon of honey
- Apply the mix to the skin surface with blackheads
- After 10 – 15 minutes, wash off with warm water
- Use this mask 2 times every week for the best results
This handmade mask is not only for removing blackheads quickly thanks to its antibacterial ability but it also brightensthe skin. It’s an effective treatment for all skin types.
- Mint and turmeric roots
Mint and turmeric roots are antibacterial. Combining them together, they can be an effective and simple remedy for blackheads.
Mix mint juice and turmeric powder and apply it on the skin surface with blackheads. Leave it on for 15 – 30 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Cumin Powder
You might be surprised with this health benefit of cumin in treating blackheads. You can reduce blackheads with the help from its leaves. Add a teaspoon of the powder to a half cup of boiled water and allow it to cool down. Use the cotton swab to rub the solution over the affected skin area. Finally, rinse your skin off with warm water.
Last but not least, garlic. This common spice will amaze you with its use. Mill the garlic and press it, apply it to the skin surface with blackheads. By this way, it brings you a bit sassy but has a quick result.